** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, November 7, 2010

~ my kitchen garden ~

Large mugs, small plants and I've got a kitchen garden.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. my goodness~what a great pictures! and that's a great way to use mugs~you know how many coffee mugs I have in my cupboards?
    love the one of the couple kissing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and how great it looks! You are always thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty like that and what a wonderful idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mug on the left of screen. A clever garden indeed :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet xox thaks for your commets on my blog, really nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet little garden too! What a lovely idea. Thank you for your help with my scarf, very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)