Sunday, December 5, 2010

~ Pink Christmas ~

Christmas decorating has started in my house.  This pretty little tree is in my crochet room.  The white tree and the two pots were purchased from The Dollar Tree.  The two pots are glued together and the tree is permanently affixed in the pot with plaster of paris.  Most of the ornaments are the clear glass ones purchased at Joann Fabrics that I have either added paint, glitter or ribbons to the inside.  I crocheted the little side tree and the doily is the CAL doily from crochet galore's blog.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely - just perfect for your hobby room - so cheerful and feminine looking. I love pink too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!!

    ♥Anita
    Everything is possible for one who believes. -Mark 9:23
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE!! LOVE your sweet little Christmas tree Debi, so pretty in PINK!!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so girly Mom. ;) I love seeing this tree every year in your house.

    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)