** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Friday, January 14, 2011

~ more yarn ~




As I sometimes do after work, I stopped at the thrift store to browse a little. I came across these yarns - all for $4.90. Yay! Kind of makes my day. :)
Posted by Picasa
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you. I never seem to be able to find nice yarn at the the thrift. The used stuff I do find, they price it higher than the store for new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the Midas yarn touch; great find! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! It is so hard to find yarn in thrift stores here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! On Monday I got 8 skeins of new yarn for $3 at my thrift store!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog...so many pretty things to see and patterns to try!
    I have a good amount of novelty yarn (mostly fun fur) that I have found unpleasant to work with. Would you want it? (Free, of course LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele - thanks so much. I'll send you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never thought about checking the thrift store for yarn!!! I will have to try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)