** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, January 24, 2011

~ my son the joker ~

My son was joking around and this is what he says I do when I'm on my blog.  Pretending he's me, he has his fingers moving like he's typing and says: 

 "I'm a crazy old lady and I'm going to type crazy old lady stuff on my blog."

He's such a joker.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and kick his butt.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. OOps I hope he can run fast LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh! Go get him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell him Moose is going to come take care of him. No one talks to my Momma like that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell him you will let him try a post and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He can run, but he can't hide!! ;D LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)