** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, January 1, 2011

~ 'Round in Circles' blanket progress ~

My 'round in circles' blanket as she sits right now.  I love all the colors.  It's a great project to use up all the small scraps of yarns - and a great take-along project.  I also figured out a way to kind of close up the holes in the centers - just added treble crochets.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. I like how you are 'closing' up with treble stitches the holes between the circles.
    Nice to see also the gathered photo of some of the things you've crocheted in 2010.
    A very happy new year, Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking really fab, a lovely colourful project to bring in the New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi,
    I was curious as to how you would close up the circles and you have come up with an ingenious solution that really matches the pattern itself. Wonderful!

    All the best to you and your family in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning and what a beautiful way to see the New Year with your circles blanket. Love what you did with the added trebles. This is beautiful. One of these days I just have to do this, this is one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what you do with your thrift store yarn save! Glad the scarf got into your hands! Blessings and all today and thru the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket is so pretty!
    Happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute.I like how you're closing up the gaps between the circles--it's nice and lacy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you did those trebles in the middles. So pretty and lacy-looking. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness it's coming along wonderfully! I also like how you are closing up the gaps - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your nice compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful.Belated wishes for the happy and properous new year 2011

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, very original! :D Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty blanket!! What a good idea for using those extra scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debi!!

    This is beautiful, loving all the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)