** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, January 24, 2011

~ a scarf and Crochet a Rainbow squares ~

Found 2 skeins of lime colored Sensations Bellezza Collection Petalo in my stash and crocheted this scarf.  It's a simple dc, ch 1 mesh pattern - worked up real fast.


Here are a few squares I've crocheted for Crochet a Rainbow.  I used RHSS and an "I" hook - they measure 5 1/2".  :)

 
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Hello. Loved your idea of making squares for Crochet a Rainbow. I have made some as well, but have not heard back yet with an address to send them to. Thanks for the idea! :) Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love bright, cheerful colors...nice scarf and a great beginning for your crocheted Rainbow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty scarf and squares. I'm going to work on some squares for SIBOL this week. Have a great day Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful squares for Sarah Debi! x
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on the Crochet a Rainbow squares. Makes me really excited to be part of the same project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the happiness of the scarf. The squares are beautiful and for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for taking the time to crochet for Queensland flood victims... I see a lot of Bloggers taking up the cause and it does the heart good to know so many ppl across the seas care :))
    Love the colours ...
    Take care pat in tas :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mesh scarves as they always seem to turn out really well and as you say, they are quick to do. Good work with the squares Debi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL COMMENTS APPEAR TO BE 2 YEARS OR MORE OLD = ARE THEY STILL COLLECTING FOR THESE CAUSES OR DO YOU KNOW OF NEWER ONES ~

    DO YOU HAVE PATTERNS FOR THE ITEMS YOU SHOW HERE ~

    NOW I AM OFF TO CROCHET CUPCAKES FOR MY 2 YEAR OLD G'PRINCESS ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. SIBOL collects 6" squares - the link is on my sidebar. Click on the pink glittery heart with butterflies on it and it will take you to Sue's blog.

      I have over 100 patterns posted throughout my blog - I don't happen to have one written up for this scarf though. Sorry. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)