Thursday, January 6, 2011

~ Thank you! ~

Thank you so much to Le monde de Sucrette for giving my blog the "Stylish Blogger Award".


Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself:

1.  I occasionally talk to myself - especially if something on TV irritates me.

2.  NCIS is still my most favorite show (I love Tony) - I have all 7 seasons on dvd

3.  I'm 5' 3" and 132.5 lbs.

4.  I love chocolate candy - the kind that comes in boxes

5.  My 1st favorite color is pink === my 2nd favorite color is light blue

6.  My grandson's call me Ya-Ya.   

7.  My daughter's birth month and year is 9-82 ==== my son's birth month and year is 2-89.  The same numbers as my daughter's, only backwards. (no, I didn't plan that)


I would like to pass this award on to: 

Heather of "The Good Life"

~Niki~ of "Butternut Street"

Glor of "Crochet Galore"

Emma Kate of "Land of Emma" 

Sharon Marie of "Sharon's Eclectic Retreat" 

Please visit these blogs - I love 'em.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. How fun!
    I will try my best*est* to get my answers up today or tomorrow :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Award - it's always nice to be recognized and appreciated, but what's not to appreciate: You do such lovely work. I love pink too!

    Have a marvelous Friday and a wonderful weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ladies - and thank you Doris. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)