** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

~ what's this? ~

I spent the afternoon at my daughter's house taking care of my youngest grandson - couldn't bring him home with me because my hubby is sick - I wanted to check my blog so I did a google search.  I came across my blog on some site called "bloglovin'".  They have every post I wrote and every picture I posted.  I'm not quite sure what I think about that.  I guess it's Ok.

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2181809/hooks-yarns-crafts-amp-gardening
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. wow thats really weird?? i wonder who started that bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look and all my stuff is on there too. I don't think it's too much to worry about as it looks like it's some form of blog reader. Maybe it's because we both use Blogger to write our blogs and possibly Blogger has linked up with the bloglovin.com along the way so that folks can read other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry - this looks like a usual blog directory / social bookmarking service which has an RSS feed from your blog. Some people use such services to read blogs (instead of RSS reader). Sometimes people also sign up their own blogs to such services to attract readers.
    Btw to the left there's statistics that your blog has 1 follower on that site so probably s/he was the one who added your blog there.
    I found that if you want to remove your blog from their site listing you can contact the site team via support@bloglovin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky. I haven't looked for mine on that site. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's strange! :-/ I searched for mine and it wasn't up there, but I've only had it for a month or so. Maybe it's just some kind of blog database...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what it is either....but we are all there...so we are in good company!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would be more legitimate if they only had the first few lines of the post and then the "read more" option came to your site. Instead it goes to their own site. That would concern me as I would imagine that it could affect your own traffic and Google rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked on all of the links and it brings your to your page, so, I'd say be okay with it. Means, more traffic for your site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)