** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~ granny doily ~

When I saw this diagram pattern from this site - I knew it would be perfect for me to try.  I printed it out, carried it to the couch and proceeded to crochet away.  This pattern was so easy - I love it.  I used a baby yarn with an E hook.  It measures 12" across. 
Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. This turned out perfectly. The colors are so delicate too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colours :)) A pretty doily ..
    have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is so cheerful...I love it!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely~ i always enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debi, this is *so* pretty! This is definitely going on my to do list. Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...I can't get the pattern. The pdf comes up but it's blank. Oh well....I'll try again tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies. :)

    Gramma Rita - click on the word "site" in my post - scroll all the way down to where you see "Home zakka" - click on that - then scroll down to the doily - the number is 27-28-533S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sunny and cheerful looking...love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Debi. :) I found out my problem when an Adobe box popped up and said I needed to install Japanese fonts. Did that and now it's working fine. Sorry to bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Doris. :)

    No bother at all Gramma Rita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so pretty! I love it! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! Diagrammes always come to the rescue..LOL:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Like your blog :-) I've joined you now. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sunny & cheerful, perfect for brightening up the day..I may have to try this one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)