Saturday, March 26, 2011

~ blankets for W ~

Back when I gave J all his blankies, I knew that I wanted to give W some blankets too.  (since W is 11 years old, they're called 'blankets' - not 'blankies')   When W came home from school and saw J's blankies all over the couch, he said "Whoa - looks like the Ya-ya train came through here."  He's so funny. 

My son recently cleaned out his room (think it had something to do with that crazy moon thing) and decided that he could pass these blankets on and I immediately thought of W.  I hope W likes the blankets that Ya-ya brought for him.  :)  
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. I am sure he will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I really like the camo one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is going to love them, I'm sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he'll love them Debi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of like-color blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I used your capcakes pattern:
    http://www.biancak.web-log.nl/

    thank you!

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful blankets ... I know he will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely. How blessed to have such a talented Ya-ya. That is too cute. I thought my kids were different with a Bah-bah (sounds just like ball ball) Question for you..have their teachers asked your children what a Ya ya is yet??? :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies. :)

    Nicole - that question has been asked quite a few times. Everyone just says "oh, ok" - I guess because it's kinda different. Our family is not Greek - but as I understand it, Ya-Ya is Grandma in Greek. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)