Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~ a request from my grandson ... ~

..and how can I say no?  I'm over my daughter's house watching J and crocheting my 2nd baby blankie for my project.  It's an 18 point round ripple worked in a mint green w/medium blue, yellow and green spots for the middle and medium blue for the rest.  J asked me who it was for and when I told him he just looked at me blankly (doesn't quite understand I think - he's only 4).  He then asked if he can have a blankie.  I told him that when I get home I will look thru my blankies to give him one.  He was happy with that answer.  He's such a cutie.  :)

P.S.  I've crocheted baby sized blankies for him but now he needs a big boy sized blankie.   
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Wow, how could you deny his cute little request!
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! :) My grandson is 3 1/2 so I can definitely relate. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, darling boy wants a blankie from his grandma ... no sweeter request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I'd love to see what big boy blanky you make for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so cute, my daughter did the same thing and she sleeps with it every night now 8) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I always enjoyed making afghans and outfits for my grandchildren. They are all teenagers and older now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi that is so cute,grandkids are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is a special request, and a special treasure..enjoy moving that hook for him. Have a sweet and special day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)