Tuesday, April 12, 2011

~ arghhh... ~

Reminiscent of Sharon from Sharon's Eclectic Retreat - I went to the Hair Cuttery yesterday to get a haircut.  Good God Almighty - that girl cut the heck out of my hair.  Why don't they listen when you tell them what you want done?  I made myself perfectly clear - a layer cut about 4 inches long all around.  She cut the top about 3 inches long and the rest is about 1 inch long.  By the time I could see what she was doing, it was too late.  My son says it looks like a punk rocker haircut.  Great - a 49 year old punk rocker.  I would crochet myself a head scarf but my husband doesn't like those - so I guess I will be wearing a headband for the next few weeks until it grows out a little.  :( 
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Debi! I know just how miserable your feeling right now. I hope you at least got your money back, not that it will bring your hair back but just so maybe she will think twice the next time. (I'm sure it won't be with you though)
    I've had that happen a few times, thankfully the look grew on me and I ended up liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daughter just went into Hair cuttery...with long brown hair..The girl hacked and when I say hacked you wont believe what she ended up with and blond chunks instead of streaks...She called corporate and sent pictures...They immediately gave her money back.. apologized and said yes that is a very bad haircut!
    This will take a very long time for her to grown out.. The girl kept changing the price as she went along..First it was 100 then by time she left she told her she owed her 195! That place is a nightmare!~ Im sorry you had a bad time also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Debi! When my hair disaster happened, I even had a picture to show the stylish. I do have a little hair now that I can scrunch and have a little curl. Still wear lipstick when I leave the house so I'm recognized as a girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. The same thing happens to me far too often. I don't know why they don't listen. What? They think you don't know what you want?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that has happened to me TOO many times in the past. Sorry you had that experience too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had such a bad experience, but as you say, the hair will grow out, and you can have it cut somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Debi, I feel for you.. I am heading for seventy and I get a spike LOL... We could go out together on our Harley and leathers and chains .. What a hoot..:))
    But I really do feel for you it is disappointing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sympathy ladies. Sorry to all the ladies that have had similar experiences.

    lol pattas - we wouldn't have to worry about 'helmet hair'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)