** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, May 9, 2011

~ baby blankie #11 ~


This is baby blankie' #11.  I followed dottie angel's directions to crochet this 'ordinarily extraordinary' blankie.  All yarns used are from my stash - nothing new purchased.  The border is just 1 round of sc followed by 2 rounds of sc, ch 3.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. Me again, Debi. Sorry I didn't spell your name correctly in the last post. I do know how to spell it...sometimes my fingers have a mind of their own. :p So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks amazey and Rita.

    That's ok Rita - no apologies necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is so pretty , I love that little blanket !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this pattern , the colours are very pretty :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, love this. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the colors came together in this one....nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parabéns seus trabalhos são lindos,bjus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi, love #11! Thanks for your help, I have one started, and as soon as I master the joining technique (as in the order squares are added to the strips) I'll be making another! Just one more question, what does the finished baby blankie #11 measure? The one I am making is quite large because I am making it for my friend's mom who is in a nursing home. Thanks much! Gramma2Seven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toni. Sorry I don't remember the measurements of this blankie. I usually put all the info in the post, but I didn't on this one. It most likely was around 24" or so. :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks Debi, that will help a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)