Thursday, May 19, 2011

~ baby blankie #12 ~

I finished this little blankie last night.  I crocheted it with all RHSS yarns and a 'J' hook.  It measures 25" x 33 1/2".   

I used my 'Ripples and Shells' pattern and I think I've found a problem with it.  I believe I need to add a ch-1 between the ripples and the shells.  It kind of pulls a little.  I started another blankie last night and I will be adding the ch-1 to see if it's better.  I'll let ya'll know and change the pattern later.  :)

**The ch-1 is working good so far.  I have corrected the pattern.**
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous baby afghan, Debi. You do beautiful work and I so enjoy checking out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You do such lovely work, Debi. Every time I visit your blog I go away inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I'm glad you enjoy my work and my blog - makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks of that pattern! Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Debi, You have busy fingers indeed :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ... Debi, this is gorgeous! Love it, have to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..another beautiful pattern..love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blanket is so cool I LOVE the design of it wonderful pattern

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)