Thursday, May 26, 2011

~ baby blankie #13 ~

Here's another 'ripples and shells' baby blankie.  This one was crocheted with RHSS 'melonberry' and a J hook.  The measurements are 26" x 34".


I am re-working the pattern for this - it just doesn't want to lay right.  Which is strange because I didn't have this problem with the first one I crocheted.  I've started another one last night - hopefully I'll get it right this time. 

Also in this picture is my little patio garden for this summer.  Cucumber plants in the green and white planters on the left, and a tomato plant in the white planter on the right.  I know I've started a little late but that's ok - it'll work.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Your spot looks nice and cozy. I think most people got their gardens in a bit late this year because of all the rain. We did too but the rain has everything growing like crazy. Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little spot and a lovely little blanket. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ripple and shells blanket. I haven't seen one like that before. I started a round ripple last year, now I just need to find it so I can finish it!! We just planted a small garden last weekend so we're getting a late start too. Your yard looks to be a peaceful place to relax. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty baby blanket Debi. Good luck with you veggies, looks like you have a nice sunny spot for them to grow. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You amaze me with the all these lovely blankets you make :)) Great work :))
    Love your patio vegies, nothing compares to home grown, home made :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blanket coloring! Great pattern. Patio garden is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute baby blanket. I've yet to make a star shaped one...your tomato plant looks happy in her big pot with the big cage around it ... it's fun to watch things grow and better late than not at all ;-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)