** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~ flower coaster set & stupid blogger ~

A set of six - probably for our campground trailer.  :)

~~~~~

Stupid blogger.  I've been trying to leave comments on some blogs, but blogger keeps asking me to sign in - over and over and over and over.  Grrrrrr.  Whatever is going on - I hope they straighten it out soon.

Check out these ladies blogs:

The Good Life - beautiful as always Heather.

* Crochet with Cris - nice dishcloths and your shawl is pretty.

* Yarn Madness - I like this dishcloth - pretty colors.

* Made in K-town - your squares are really pretty - the colors work very well together.   

* Seedstitch13 - Merri - there must be problems everywhere.  Hopefully not too much longer before it's all worked out.

* In The Loop - cute little doily.  Nice under a candy dish or a candle. 

* ...yarn round hook... - the little doilies are nice - nice spring-y colors.

* Sharon's Eclectic Retreat - enjoy your trip Sharon.  I like your dishcloth - they're a great take-along project. 
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such great links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coasters, Debi. I just *might* get a chance to make some this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and I have been having the same issue with trying to comment on blogger blogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coasters and thank you for the shout out. I appreciate it and was quite flattered!

    I love the coasters. They would be PERFECT in our camping kitchen box too! *makes note*

    OHHH and I was having that same problem today with blogger :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coasters are very pretty and will add a little something to your camping holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, these coasters, Debi!
    I like your new header too.
    Have to take a further look on your blog now...
    dear greetings,
    Lia (of Lia's handwerkblog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)