** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, May 14, 2011

~ grannyin' around ~


My new motif for the next baby blankie.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Debi this is going to be so pretty.. I must learn how to join them together :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very pretty, Debi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued how these will go together is there an official pattern? - lovely simple design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is going to be pretty, I can already tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. :)

    Chars - there's no official pattern - I'll have to figure out the placement when I start to put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way that the colors laid out in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aseknc/
    To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a

    time, but we must keep on stepping. - - Chinese Proverb

    ReplyDelete
  8. can hardly wait to see the entire blanket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)