Monday, May 30, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

I'm thinking that my Mondays will now be Blogdays.  Every Monday Blogday I will highlight a blog that I like to follow.  I enjoy reading these blogs and I hope you will too.  :)

Todays feature is:

 http://heather-thegoodlife.blogspot.com/

Heather is "a homemaker, housewife and mother finding joy and happiness in the everyday."  Her crochet work is beautiful - you will want her afghans.  And she has even designed some free patterns for you.  I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.  :)  
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm always looking for new blogs to check out. Love looking at all the different ideas that people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Heather's blog too - I've followed for a while now and she always has great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always come up with something new, :)) I like to read other blogs, and will certainly check Heather out :))
    have a great day :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies - and you're welcome Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi I'm super new at the blog stuff, so thanks for the new ones. I also love love love your patterns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific idea. I love sharing links to the blogs that I enjoy (and in fact every Friday in June I'm sharing a list of 25 crochet blogs I like) so this is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should do that too - It's fun to discover like-minded blogging buddies out there - I have really enjoyed meeting some very nice folks through blogging, you included ;-)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you LvlyMisMiste and CrochetBlogger. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)