** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, May 15, 2011

~ new board... ~


...for 'The Crochet Way' is up for this week.  There's a giveaway too - pop on over - add your crochet link and you'll be entered to win.  Good luck.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! happy crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi - I put mine up and the pic is too big...I tried to go back but it didn't let me. How can I shrink it? Or can you delete it so I can start over? Tell me what I need to do. I didn't realize the pic was too big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ladies. :)

    Hi Kat (Hookin It With Mr. Lick Lick)- I think it's ok - I went over and checked and the same picture as your avatar is there. I clicked on it and it took me to your blog. I looked for a way to delete it but I couldn't find a way. I'll have to do a little checking about that when I put up the next board. Sorry I'm not much help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. :o) I noticed my avatar has the head cut off too. I hate it because that's the best part of the bookmark is the head. Oh well....thanks anyways! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)