** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, May 14, 2011

~ SIBOL squares ~

I recently sent Ms. Sue (of SIBOL) a few squares - here's the link to the post on her SIBOL blog.

So far, Ms. Sue has assembled around 65 lapghans to donate to nursing homes in honor of her Grandmother.  She does amazing work.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debi! After our little blogger meltdown, it's good to see you again!.. Love your granny squares.. Very pretty colors!.. Enjoy your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pattern for those squares!! Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beansieleigh and Caroline. The square is my 'XO squared' which was posted on Mar. 22nd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the prizes..I love the colors you pick for your things. You have a great eye..Nice work too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)