** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, June 4, 2011

~ 2 crafty things ~


I crafted a few more glass gems - these are the squiggly kind bought from the Dollar Tree.  The paper I used was a magazine add for Sweet 'n Low.  I like these little gems - now I just have to figure out what to do with them. 

I also crafted a string art angel.  I was working on the heart shape when I ran out of thread - when I looked at it, it reminded me of angel wings - so I stopped and added a little face.  She will hang on the wall in my craft room.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the angel! So pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stopped and made the heart into an angel. It can now watch over you in your craft room. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart angel so much! It would be great to use on the front of a greetings card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your angel, Debi!! Very pretty, and it looks like it was fun to do! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. She's hanging on the wall now looking very content. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you share more on your glass gems. They are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies. :)

    Anonymous - this website has a great tutorial on making glass gems:

    http://www.maybematilda.com/2011/05/guest-post-glass-marble-beauties-from.html

    (copy and paste to your browser)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)