** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, June 2, 2011

~ baby blankie #14 ~

This little baby blankie is for a boy - I crocheted it with RHSS 'peruvian print' - I love how the colors changed.  I followed my 'ripples and shells' pattern which I made a couple changes to - if you have printed out the pattern before you'll need to print out a new copy.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Speaking of printing out patterns - does anyone know how to get a little gadget button that is for printing out a single post?  Does something like that exist?  Hmmm - I'll have to search around. 
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what you mean: printing one post. You can get one post on screen to print normal by just clicking the title of it. You can also just print specific text by highlighting what you want then go to "File/Print" and check the radio button for 'selection'

    Otherwise - adorable blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I need to print it out.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use joliprint. It makes the pattern on the page into a PDF which is downloaded to your computer. Then you can print it that way or send it to someone, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are really cool like that...I like that Peruvian Print! Also like the plaque up top too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is really cute -- I like that pattern the yarn made as well. I really would like to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Debi. I've used Joliprint as well; here's the link. http://joliprint.com/ I have seen some of the recipe blogs have a print button, which would be really neat to have for patterns. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies - and thanks for the tips on the printing sites. I'll have to check them out and see if I can wrap my computer-illiterate mind around it enough to be able to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Debi!
    I love your blog!
    and there is a surprise waiting for you on mine:)
    Have a lovely day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)