** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, June 20, 2011

~ baby blankie #16 ~



Finished this granny rectangle baby blankie last night. I rotated between working on this one and the scrappy round ripple baby blankie. This little blankie was crocheted with Red Heart Premier yarn that I bought from the thrift store and RHSS yellow that was in my stash. :)
Posted by Picasa
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Debi - Thanks for sharing another beautiful afghan! (And finding yarn at a thrift store is great.)
    Keep up the good work and God bless you.

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby afghan, Debi! Love the colors. Blessings to you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Debi,

    i love this Baby Blankie...great Work and soooo beautiful colours!

    Send you many Greetings,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a very busy bee, again... this is wonderful! Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)