** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, June 6, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

And the blog I have chosen to highlight today is 'Crochet Concupiscence'.  This blog has a wealth of crochet delights.  Kathryn (whose screen name is CrochetBlogger) highlights something new every day on her blog.  It could be another crochet blog, a crochet book, an Etsy item, crochet quotes, crochet in the news and more.  If it's out there and it's crochet - it'll be there.  Take a look - you'll probably enjoy it as much as I do.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. OH for fun! I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debi, I have never come across this blog before and it looks great!
    Caz from Never Knew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I just lost two hours of my life by going to crochet concupiscence, and reading her 25 recommendations for crochet blogs!!!
    But it was a great two hours, so thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this Debi and also for putting the SIBOL Butterfly on your blog! x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, great blog, will be spending some time there. What lovely crafts you have been working on. Am quite behind in my blogging world, thank you so much for the award. This is so kind of you. Have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)