** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, June 27, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

Today's featured blog is Barbara's "Made in K-town".  From the first time I visited her blog, I knew it would be a favorite.  I love her crochet covered stones - I look at them and wish they were mine - and she's just completed a baby blankie that I'm sure will be treasured for years to come.  When you get a chance - check out her blog - you won't be sorry.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Great choice - I adore the creativity (and great photos) on the Made in K-town blog. And I, too, am a fan of the covered stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm her newest follower. Those crocheted covered stones are lovely. I've been trying forever to find stones that I can use to crochet over. I've been looking for over a year, but apparently they don't lie around here just anywhere - I may have to find a place where I can buy some!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, thank you so much - I really feel honored to be featured on your blog! I'll make a little stone as a giveaway soon, I hope you'll try your luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I love her crochet rocks but that baby blanket is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little blog! Thanks for sharing Debi!♥

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aseknc/
    To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping. - - Chinese Proverb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Debbi can you tell me where you got those gorgeous crochet hooks in you header.They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helda - the crochet hooks are something I created. I posted about it on Feb. 10, 2011. They are very easy to create - you'll be 'hooked' when you try. :)

    http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/search?q=crochet+hooks+re-post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)