** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **
Friday, June 3, 2011
~ Kreativ Blogger award ~
Angie from Le monde de Sucrette has very kindly presented my blog with the 'Kreativ Blogger' award. Thank you so much Angie - it's always nice to feel appreciated. :)
To accept this award I need to tell you a few things about myself:
1. I am 49 1/2 years old - almost to the big 5 0 - but in my mind I feel younger. Well, except for my various aches, pains and crazy body problems that are associated with menopause. Oh, and also when I'm with my grandsons. (Can't be young and have grandsons.)
2. In the safety of my PT Cruiser, I fuss at stupid drivers. For example:
- that's some mighty fine driving there jackass!
- Jeez Grandma (or Grandpa) the speed limit is 45 not 30!
- where's your frickin turn signal idiot?!
- hey jackass - who taught you how to drive?!
~~~I should be ashamed of myself. :)
3. I love spending time at our trailer at the campground but I absolutely hate having to use the bath-house across the little dirt road - especially at night - there's spiders in the doorway. Which leads me to...
4. Spiders. Spiders freak me out. They give me the willies just thinking about 'em.
5. My husband and I went to High School together for 2 years but never met. I met him at my friend's boyfriend's house the summer I graduated (in 1979).
6. In my opinion, pro football pants are one of the best inventions ever. :)
7. I do not know how to swim - and I will never learn to - I'm afraid of the water.
Now I would like to pass this award on to a few of my favorite blogs:
1. glor from Crochet Galore
2. Rita from Gramma Rita's Crochet Etc.
3. Heather from The Good Life
4. Kat from Hookin' it with Mr. Lick Lick
5. Barbara from Made in K-town
6. Bev from One Yarn After Another
7. Shannon from Ruby Lee and Me
If any of you ladies do not participate in awards - that's ok - I just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blogs. :)
Posted by Debi Y. at 3:57 PM