Friday, June 3, 2011

~ Kreativ Blogger award ~


Angie from Le monde de Sucrette has very kindly presented my blog with the 'Kreativ Blogger' award.  Thank you so much Angie - it's always nice to feel appreciated.  :)

To accept this award I need to tell you a few things about myself:

1.  I am 49 1/2 years old - almost to the big 5 0 - but in my mind I feel younger.  Well, except for my various aches, pains and crazy body problems that are associated with menopause.  Oh, and also when I'm with my grandsons.  (Can't be young and have grandsons.)

2.  In the safety of my PT Cruiser, I fuss at stupid drivers.  For example:
     - that's some mighty fine driving there jackass!
     - Jeez Grandma (or Grandpa) the speed limit is 45 not 30!
     - where's your frickin turn signal idiot?!
     - hey jackass - who taught you how to drive?!

~~~I should be ashamed of myself.  :)

3.  I love spending time at our trailer at the campground but I absolutely hate having to use the bath-house across the little dirt road - especially at night - there's spiders in the doorway.  Which leads me to...

4.  Spiders.  Spiders freak me out.  They give me the willies just thinking about 'em.

5.  My husband and I went to High School together for 2 years but never met.  I met him at my friend's boyfriend's house the summer I graduated (in 1979).

6.  In my opinion, pro football pants are one of the best inventions ever.  :)

7.  I do not know how to swim - and I will never learn to - I'm afraid of the water.

Now I would like to pass this award on to a few of my favorite blogs:

1.  glor from Crochet Galore 

2.  Rita from Gramma Rita's Crochet Etc.

3.  Heather from The Good Life

4.  Kat from Hookin' it with Mr. Lick Lick

5.  Barbara from Made in K-town 

6.  Bev from One Yarn After Another

7.  Shannon from Ruby Lee and Me

If any of you ladies do not participate in awards - that's ok - I just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blogs.  :)

           
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Debi and thank you for the award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    First time here and I enjoyed my visit. I laughed at your conversation at other drivers as I'm always yelling idiot! from the safety of my car....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi,

    Congratulations on winning this award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. You know that I'm new to this world of blogs, so I have no idea what to do now - maybe I start with writing you an e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I drive a PT Cruiser too! Mine's purple. :)

    Thanks for the list of blogs, more reading material for me to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I don't like to participate in the blogger awards but it's nice to know that someone out there is interested in my blog...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came back to say that I'm there with you on #2. I'm forever bitching about people and their driving. My biggest pet peeve??? Left lane drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies. :)

    littleorphanskein - mine is 'cool vanilla' - cause I'm cool like that. :)

    Hookin It With Mr. Lick Lick - that's ok - so long as you know that I like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)