** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~ last day ~

Today was my last day at work.  Now you're probably thinking that I'm thinking "yay! more time to crochet" - but no - I will be taking care of William and James while school is out.  My William is 11 years old so I don't have to watch him constantly, but my James Dean (5 years old) is another story.  I swear that boy is 4 boys rolled into one.  He can never be let out of my sight for more than a few minutes - that's while we're in the house - if we're out somewhere, he is never out of my sight.    He can be in one spot one minute and the next minute he's a mile up the road.  He's a handful for sure.

When school starts back up again - I'll be looking for another job.  Bills to pay and such.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to find another job soon that fits in with your grandchildren too. The world would be brighter place without the bills!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi - Thanks so much for the invitation - It was so upsetting to "lose" you.
    Love ya, Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)