** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, June 18, 2011

~ scrappy round ripple ~

I finished this scrappy round ripple last night - it measures 32" point to point. I want this to be one of my baby blankies but I'm not sure. Do you think new parents would want a scrappy blankie? I wouldn't mind, but then again I crocheted it, so I'm a little partial. :)


(this would be baby blankie #15)
Posted by Picasa
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Oh Debi - This "scrappy" is a beautiful baby blankie!

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scrappy-ness. I bet with a little thought you will know which mother and child you made this for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this looks. I would love having it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! 15? You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, love the scrappy baby afghan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgious!! Of course parents would love it. And don't think of it as scrappy, think of it as 'eco friendly' ;-)
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with everyone--I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a beautiful blanket and I am making a scrap blanket for when I finally have a baby! The only thing that seems off to me about this one is that one section of dark yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If my daughter was still a baby I would definitely buy that! I love the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)