** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, June 16, 2011

~ SIBOL squares ~

A few more squares for SIBOL.  Right now I have 2 of each but I plan on crocheting 2 more of a different color.  This pattern is my 'squircle v2' pattern.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. So lovely to see you back Debi :)

    The variegated yarns you are using are gorgeous! I love variegated yarns a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi,

    thanks for the invitation to your blog! I've seen the updates on your blog on my dashboard but couldn't visit the site, so I'm really happy to be able to follow your posts again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth and Barbara. I just couldn't stay away from my blog. :)

    (I have it set for 'invitation only' at this time - not quite ready for everyone else.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi, your squares are very pretty. Thank you for the invitation. I really enjoy your blog and the things you share. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Debi and thank you so much for the invite. Was missing you! So very glad to be here. Have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Lovely! ...and I'm so happy that you've not given up on all of us. ;o)

    Great big hugs to you my friend,
    ♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these squares, the variegated wool is so luscious, lovely to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite DebY. Your Uglees made it to TN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies.

    Thanks for letting me know Caroline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful squares, Debi, and thank you for the invitation. I was missing your blog. I kept checking and checking, and it's great to be able to see it again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how pretty and colorful. I had to look twice because at first glance it looked to me like there were beads in it....very nice squares!

    Have a nice evening :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)