** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

~ and the winner's are... ~

Thanks to everyone who joined in my crochet hooks giveaway - and for all the nice comments.  I put the names in a large soup mug and ...


drew out 2 names.  The first name I drew out was pattas - she will receive the lime green hook.  The second name I drew out was Crochet dude  - he will receive the blue hook.  Congratulations to you both!  :)



Email me at dlyrs@juno.com with your mailing address and I will have these hooks in the mail to you as soon as I can.
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners! By the way - Debi, your mug is really, really cool! Central Perk, isn't that the bar in "friends"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the happy winners of Debi's awesome crochet hooks!!

    Mary Lou M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is Barbara - If I remember correctly, I bought this mug at the thrift store for .90 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou Debi, I am so thrilled to receive one of your crochet hooks..
    I am indeed a happy :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the two happy winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thank you never won anything before you mad my day better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)