** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

~ crochet hooks & a fort ~

These are my new crochet hooks.  The top 2 I bought from NK Designs on etsy.  I couldn't resist - they're so pretty - and besides, one can never have too many crochet hooks.  The bottom 2 I made myself.  Mine are alot less fancy. I was a little hesitant to photograph the hooks together - but I figure, what the hey?  They're mine and I like 'em.  :)

~~~

Victoria over at '...yarn round hook...' showed off her beautiful new bolster cushion and asked if all children shared a 'throw the cushions off the sofa' trait.  I took this picture a few minutes ago - my gs James definately has that trait (he also has some bed pillows in there too).  He's loving the little fort he made.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. I am totally intrigued with how to make these beautiful hand crafted hooks. They are so wonderful! Same goes for that African Flower blankie :) And yeap, I think it is a gene that runs true in all children. My 4 year old totally does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hooks! I bought one a week or so ago that is wood on the end. I like it ok but it took some getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hooks too. I have a few with the bamboo handles and they're great to use too. From what I remember about my sons when they were young, pillows and blankets too ended up off beds/couches on the floor in front of the television quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little guy builds a fort just about every afternoon. James looks like he's having fun and your blankets looks so pretty. I love your hooks and am going to have to check out the Etsy site you suggest. Have a great day Debi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crochet hooks look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your hooks, Debi, and the ones you made are just as nice as the ones you bought. :)

    Love your grandson's fort. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-)
    :-)
    I remember in children, myself included, the pleasure of private spaces. My son had the habit, when he was younger then 3, to sit inside a lumber-space where I posted the steel pots.
    My father gave us, during summer, the opportunity to sleep during the night in our garden inside a camping tent. And so on, with other memories...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)