** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, July 11, 2011

~ giant granny crochet-a-long progress ~

**2 posts from me today - make sure you scroll down a little to read my Blogday feature. 

~~~

My giant granny is now measuring 36" across.  I am now crocheting along only on 1 side to make a stripe effect.  My giant granny will now be a giant rectangle granny.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty and colorful; that's a great idea of how to turn it into a rectangular blanket. Have a great start to your week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Sometimes I think these simple projects are some of the nicest. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea to add stripes to one side! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea, this blanket will definitely look unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors ... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Debi :) Love how it is turning out !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know Debi there is nothing like the good old granny, and this one is superb. Brings back memories of when I first learnt to crochet. I made a purple and lilac one for my bedroom.
    Thanks for your comments much appreciated.
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! :D I'm starting a granny blanket soon - small squares though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your nice comments ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)