** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

~ giant granny crochet-a-long progress ~

I got a few more stripes done on my giant granny last night.  Look at all those ends that will have to be taken care of.


Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. very nice, lots of work working in the ends..the worst part. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weaving in the ends, although a pain, will be worth it, this is a beauty. You have such a knack of putting colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This is exciting! So you will do some rows that aren't rounds in yours??? I am pumped to see how this works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. :)

    BumbleBri - I've started crocheting just on one side now. Going to make the giant granny a rectangle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)