** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, July 23, 2011

~ giant granny crochet-a-long progress ~

Still working along the one side.  Thank goodness for air conditioning.  Working on it all over my lap really isn't a good thing when it's hitting the 100's outside.  It was put aside last night for a new little baby blankie that I started.  I got the pattern for the blankie from Neicee - a nice lady who took the time to send it to me.  I'll probably show a picture within the next day or two.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. love the colour cant wait see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I just figured out the granny square. So easy, but some patterns out there certainly make it difficult. :/ Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Hope you're staying cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is coming along awesome. So will there just be a square at the top/bottom of it, or will you do something else interesting with it??? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. :)

    BumbleBri - this is it - I'm going to do more stripes and then put a simple border on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks great! Its brutal hot here also! Keep cool. Can't wait to see your baby blankee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)