** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, July 4, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

Today's blog that I would like to highlight is 'Sharon's Eclectic Retreat'.  I enjoy visiting her blog - she has free pattern links for doggies and free pattern links for round afghan patterns.  She posts about her crochet, family, and gardening - in my opinion, the 3 most important things in life.  :)   
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the head's up on the blog - I'm headed over to check out the blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debi. It's always great to meet new people in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Cris and Sharon. And I agree Sharon - it's always nice to meet new people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information - I'll go check it out now!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July to you Debi:))
    thanks for the blog link, I have checked it out...
    thanks for stopping by this morning :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debi ... Sharon's got a great link, wonderful patriotic pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)