** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, July 11, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

And today's featured blog is Bev's "One Yarn After Another".  I enjoy reading Bev's blog.  She posts about her crocheting, her family, cooking, and whatever else that may be on her mind.  She also offers her patterns (for free) for everyone to enjoy.  Go visit her blog - you'll like it as much as I do.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy her blog also. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share - I'm a huge fan of Bev's blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)