Monday, July 18, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

And my featured blog this week is glor's 'Crochet Galore'.  I love reading glor's blog - there's always an inspirational quote on her side-bar.  And of course, there's her crochet work.  Glor works with thread and has created beautiful doilies - she also works with yarn and she's been getting some projects ready for a new grandson.  Congratulations glor.  She also offers her free crochet patterns - and has recently taken up cross-stitch.  Take a hop on over and I bet you'll find something you like.    :)
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Another great blog that you've shared here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow Glors blog, always come away feeling uplifted..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria has been one of my very favorite people and bloggers for so long...I LOVE her! She is truly a blessing!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aseknc/
    To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping. - - Chinese Proverb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi, my gosh ... thank you for such a wonderful highlight of my blog. Hope you have a good day, you've made mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome glor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)