Saturday, August 13, 2011

~ found it ~


Remember baby blankie #19?  A few of ya'll wanted to know what yarn I used but I didn't know - I had bought the mill-end bag of yarn from AC Moore so there was no brand name or color name - just that it was acrylic.  Well, I went to Hobby Lobby today and I was looking at all the 'I Love This Yarn!' and I saw it - it's called 'gelato stripes'.  Here it is:

 http://shop.hobbylobby.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=150681

And here is the link for the pattern:

 http://www.piece-by-piece.net/Crochet/block_stitch.htm
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. just thought id say hi! I found you through coffe and crochet blog and am so glad I did!take care,juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a Hobby Lobby...is I Love This Yarn exclusive to them? That color is gorgeous and what a cool name for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie - glad you stopped by. :)

    Rita - I think the ILTY! is Hobby Lobby's yarn - I haven't seen it anywhere else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and the yarn looks so soft....what's the stitch called that you used. I've seen it before, but never actually crocheted it. Can you tell me what it is and how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Doris - I'll put the link to the pattern for the blankie in the post. It's very easy to do - it's a row of granny stitch and a row of chain stitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debi. I really like that yarn. It's a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)