Sunday, August 7, 2011

~ an idea...~


...for the flowers I crocheted a few days ago.  Remember 'LeeAnn's Lovables' little flowers?  I crocheted 3 of them and then didn't know what to do with them.  I thought of this last night - take the knob off of your dresser drawer- insert it thru the flower and then put it back on the dresser drawer.  Now I just need to crochet 2 more.  This little dresser is in my crochet room so I'm able to get away with it, but I think it would be really cute for a little girl's room.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

21 comments:

  1. They certainly would brighten up a room :)) Great idea :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! Would be fun in a nursery, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi, I recently found your blog when I joined crochetville. I've been enjoying going back through it and looking at all your lovely work. I'm in total AWE at your craft room it's fab and I love the idea of brightening up the drawers like that.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! It's almost a pitty that I have only boys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Now you have me wondering how my grand daughters dresser's are! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness thats a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply adorable! It's perfect for a crochet or hobby room where everything in there ought to be crocheted....great idea and looks so lovely too :-) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea Debi! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies - and thank you LeeAnn - couldn't of done it without you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Debbi,
    What a lovely idea, it looks very pretty! I just recently found your blog (again), lost it I think. I am sorry that it took so long to write some well deserved compliments to you. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely idea! Your dresser looks so lovely with such cute little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)