Monday, August 8, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

Today's Blogday feature is 'Gramma Rita's Crochet Etc'.  Rita crochets some of the most beautiful doilies I've seen.  I want every one I see.  She also crochets pretty afghans and ami's for her grandchildren.  Her granddaughter has quite the kitchen set up - food included - thanks to Gramma.  And of course, her babies are kept very warm with little blankies.  So whether you enjoy thread crochet or yarn crochet, you'll enjoy reading Rita's blog.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Oh Debi, bless you...you are so kind to have featured my blog today, and I appreciate it. I got a couple of comments and I wondered why. Then I thought hmmm...it's Monday, I wonder if Debi featured me today. Sure enough, you did! :D Thanks for featuring me and saying such nice things about me and my blog. You have most certainly brightened my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to recommend Gramma Rita, I took a look and found lots of interest.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gramma Rita's blog looks like my kind of place. Thanks for suggesting it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi, I too love Gramma Rita's creations and her blog. You bring such joy to everyone in doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh - it's another one I didn't know yet. Loving your leads on new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went over to have a look at her blog, it's got some gorgeous work on it. I loved seeing it.Her doilies are amazing! Thanks so much for suggesting it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, that her blog is amazing! And not just because I'm her daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link. I love her blog and I am glad I found it through you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)