Monday, August 29, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

And today's featured blog is Susanne's "Forget-Me-Not - My life, a patchwork quilt, filled with many loves and interests and you are a part of it."  I enjoy looking at Susanne's blog - she has crochet, knitting, gardening and recipes.  What more could you ask for?  She has crocheted a beautiful African Flower blanket and recently started another.  I will enjoy watching this blanket take shape.  Oh, and she has some great news to share with everyone.  Pop on over for a browse when you can - enjoy your visit.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Fun share ... it'll certainly be neat to watch that flower blanket grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debi, thank you so much for featuring me in your posting today. How very thoughtful and kind of you. I am currently getting together a few things for my next GIVEAWAY and hope that you will find a few minutes in the future to come and join in the fun. Hope you have a good week filled with lots of things that you love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Susanne - I hope I put a smile on your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy coming to see the new blogs you feature, it's great to go look at them.

    Thanks Debi.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)