Thursday, August 11, 2011

~ Yay! a surprise for me ~

The mailman brought me a surprise today from a special angel.  I am so happy right now.  If you could see my face, you'd probably laugh - I have the biggest grin.  :) 

Neicee from 'Insomniac with a Hook' sent me a huge box with lots of crochet-y goodness.  2 skeins of Pound of Love yarn, the 2012 Crochet calendar, Crochet World Afghans! magazine, Maggie's Crochet Holiday Afghans and the most perfect bag to carry my crochet projects around in.

I'm saving the magazines and the calendar to look thru tonight - I'm sure I will find a few patterns in there for my next baby blankies.  

Thanks again so much for your kindness Neicee - I do believe in angels.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

19 comments:

  1. Thanks Debi! :0) Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awsome Surprise! if you look in the Calendar there are 2 ofmy own designs. Posh Pooch Designs, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Neicee. :)

    That's really cool Sara - congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing! You are blessed, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful gift! Enjoy your new goodies Debi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely surprise! The ruler handles on the bag really caught my eye. Love the annual crochet calendars. Haven't seen the 2012 one yet. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift. I read about people receiving gifts from other bloggers and I wonder how this gets started. Are you 'pen-pals', neighbors, what?? This sounds like it would be fun and exciting to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. :)

    Charlotte - we're just blogging friends. I have heard of RAK (random acts of kindness) groups on Ravelry if you'd like to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift - everything a crocheter always wanted...I am happy for you, but would be happier for me LOL

    With love,
    Doris and Gizzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful surprise for you, Debi, and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I'm so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love the bag it's so cute and you are so lucky to have those wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a lovely gift, It just makes the day :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super! I love surprises myself. When you open the mailbox and there's a package in there, there's an instant smile and good feeling. The crochet mags really make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't that just a lovely surprise! So kind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)