Saturday, September 10, 2011

~ ...and the winner is... ~

...Angelique!!  Yay!! Congrats Angelique - email me ( dlyrs@juno.com ) your address and I'll have your hook in the mail to you as soon as possible.  I hope you enjoy using your new hook to crochet some pretties.  :)


~~~~~

Baby blankie # 8b:

I found these squares stashed away while searching for something else, and decided to put them to use.  Various acrylic yarns were used and I got the pattern from here:

 http://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FC00002&cat_id=297



~~~~~

I needed new towels for my kitchen - found the sunflower towel at the Dollar Tree - so I cut it in half and made 2.  :)

Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love the patchwork baby blanket with the blue border. Very warm and cheerful. Great idea on your towel too Debi. Congrats Angelique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow Yes! I'm really jumping around now! Thank you very much! I've send my adress to you.
    I like the babyblanket very much, I'm sure it will keep another baby nicely warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the look of those squares! Might have to try them :D Lovely blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Angelique! :)

    Debi, I love that blanket, it's such bright, pretty colours and the towel toppers were a fab idea!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Angelique! Cute baby blankie, Debi, and I also like your pretty, new kitchen towels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitchen towel set. Looks like you've been a busy little bee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh.....that blanket is amazing!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this blanket you made! that is an excellent idea. i have never made a closed square afghan! i really really want to thought....next on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful.. both the rug and the towels, such a happy flower :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Debi there is always something brilliant to see on your website. I love the Baby blanket, and I love these new ideas too. How beautifully clean your cooker looks! LOL!
    Just love your crocheting.
    Hugs Suex
    Thanks for stopping by Debi! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)