Thursday, September 29, 2011

~ a couple things ~

*  I've been trying to leave comments on all my favorite blogs but Blogger is screwed up again and won't let me.  I'm enjoying looking at all your new (and old) projects and the delicious looking recipes always make me hungry.  Hopefully, Blogger will get this problem fixed soon.

* Vince and I are leaving in the early morning to travel to Canada to visit his family.  Bobby's staying home to take care of Tex and Ladybug.  We'll be driving through Pennsylvania and New York, so if you live in one of those states and you hear a car horn beeping, that's me saying 'hello'.  See you again at the end of next week.  :) 

p.s. I'll be working on another scrappy round ripple while I'm gone - something easy that can be put down and picked up whenever possible.  (the skein of Herrschner's Worsted 8 is to show the size detail - it weighs 8 oz.)

***To Rita - my yarn winder is a U-nitt TH 0765.  It winds up to a 9 oz. skein.  I bought it on Ebay a while ago.    
Print Friendly and PDF

15 comments:

  1. Ow dear! You can work all those yarn in only one week????? Or is it just in case you get blocked by a lot of snow? Well, have fun over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful!!! love it!!

    Greetings Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrappy ripples! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on vacation and making your scrappy ripple! I would love to do that with some of my leftover yarns. I guess I need to get a winder. I love the looks of the scrappy afghans, plus the stored yarn would be neater that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation, Debi - can't wait to see what you'll bring back from Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip Debi and I can't wait to see what you create while you are away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see it! Have a great trip. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip! And what a lovely colour palet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those yarns look lovely Debi! The colours are going to look so interesting as you make it into the ripple.

    Looking forward to seeing it when you get back.
    Have a great time!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to leave a comment and it just won't let me. So I'll apologise in advance Debi, incase you get loads from me!

    I was trying to say how pretty the yarn looks and all the colours like that will look so interesting when they're made up into the ripple.

    Hope you have a great trip.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Debi, you have a safe trip to Canada and a safe trip back! Will watch for your next post and can't wait to see what you have done with all that yarn. I am so far behind on checking out favorite blogs...trying to catch up today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)