Monday, September 12, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

The blog I've chosen to highlight today is Caroline's 'The Kansas Hooker - crocheting and knitting away in the Heartland'.   Caroline is the creator of 'The Uglee's' - the cutest little 'ugly' creatures I've seen.  She also crochets other little animals, bags and afghans (take a look at the beautiful hexagon afghan in her blog header).  Every project is so colorful - it always brightens my day when I check in to see what she's doing.  When you get a few minutes, check out her blog - I'm sure you'll be glad you did.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely blog! There's so much on her blog to see. Thanks for giving the link Debi.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nod and kudos about my blog. I enjoy all my blogland buddies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)