Monday, September 19, 2011

~ It's Blogday ~

Today's blog in the spotlight is Louise's 'Tea at Weasel's' - a relatively new blog to Blog-land.  Louise started her blog last month, and she is off to a great start.  Her blog is bright, cheerful, colorful and pretty.  Right now I'm loving the granny square blanket she's working on.  She is a Mom to 5 handsome little boys, and she crochets, sews and knits.  How does she do all this?  I don't know - but I'm sure going to be checking into her blog regularly to find out.  :)   
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the link, I haven't known this blog before - it's lovely! :)

    Oh, I've seen you've got your pages-list on the right side now - clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Debi for featuring me on your lovely blog! I am SO flattered, I have been very lucky indeed to have found so many kind and creative people such as yourself in Blogland! You inspire and encourage me beyond words and I can't thank you enough for such a warm welcome!!!

    Hope you are having a great week - you have just made mine!!!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barbara - I think I'll leave them there for now. :)

    You're very welcome Louise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find for a creative blog. Nice to welcome her to the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blog day! I am so behind at the moment, but I'm definitely getting over for a peep as soon as I can. I love seeing all the new blogs you show us.
    Thanks Debi!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)