Monday, September 26, 2011

~ it's Blogday ~

Today's blog in the spotlight is 'Crafty Holly Louise'.  A new blog I found a little while ago as I was blog-hopping.  Crafty Holly Louise is a sweet young lady who was recently married and of course, she crochets.  Right now I'm lovin' her scarves that she's crocheting - and I'm enjoying looking back through her older posts and admiring her other projects.  There's a couple of blankets, spa-cloths, hats, mittens and even some sewing projects and a few recipes.  Stop by for a look-around and a quick hello.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debi - thanks so much for the "shout-out"! It's so nice to hear that you enjoy my blog and crafts! Hope to have more updates to post this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow somewhere in the vicinity of 200 blogs - how do you keep finding ones I don't know yet?! Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)