Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~ pattern correction ~

There is a pattern correction for 'a round wiggley pillow'.  Rnds 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 & 10 have been slightly changed.  If you have printed this pattern out, you will need to re-print it.  I am truly sorry for any inconvenience and aggravation this has caused.

~~~

Has anyone ever worked with one of my patterns and had a problem with it?  If you did, please let me know so I can correct the problem.  You can leave a comment here and I'll get right on it.  :)   
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. I haven't printed this yet, but thanks so much Debi for taking the time to let us know about the alterations. It's so kind of you to share this pattern and work hard on making sure that it's correct.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you come back and let people know. I get aggravated when you have pattern that isn't right and there's no edit to say it and how to fix it. I can't remember if I printed it out or not. Guess I'll have to go back to it! :o) Thanks Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to be able to say, "hey here's a mistake, I want to correct it". Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for sharing your patterns etc! I LOVE crocheting..but..don't always have the time to do as much as I wish I could! It's excellent to see so many beautiful items here!!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)