Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~ Thank you beberouge ~

Beberouge has very kindly given my blog 'The Versatile Blogger' award.  Thank you very much beberouge - I'm glad you enjoy my blog.  :)

**7 things about me:

1.  I'm unemployed right now - but I'm looking.

2.  I do not like jobs that involve dealing with customers - some people just get on my nerves with the stuff they come up with.

3.  If I don't have sunlight I get very irritable.

4.  I have 2 mutt dogs - Tex & Ladybug - and I want a chihauhau.  

5.  Sometimes I take things to heart - other times I could care less.

6.  Both of my pinky fingers are crooked at the end knuckle.  

7.  I tried to quit smoking but I failed.  I will try again someday.  

Now I would like to pass the award on to these bloggers that always find a way to entertain me:

1.  Aurora Blythe

2.  Beansie Babbles

3.  By HOOKS 4U

4.  Crochet Attic

5.  Forget-Me-Not

6.  Gramma Rita's Crochet, etc.

7.  Happy in Red

8.  Made in K-town

9.  One Yarn After Another

10.  The Kansas Hooker

If any of you do not participate in blog awards - that's completely understandable - I just would like all of you to know that I enjoy your blogs.  :)

     
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Gee Thanks Debi Y..Umm..I don't know how to move the award thingy, but I will play along anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to include my blog! Thanks so much.

    I love learning more about my blogging friends. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all: Congratulations on winning another award, Debi! :) I always enjoy visiting you over here!

    The best things about these awards are the little facts you learn about each other - Your points 2, 5 and especially 3 are true for me, too. As for number 7... I've never even tried so far, because I know that I would fail :(

    Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, it really means a lot to me that you've thought of me again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried many times to quit smoking. The last time was the charm. I used Chantix. It was expensive but it worked. I've been smoke free for 2 years now after 40 years of smoking. There have been many times I have wanted to pick one up again but as soon as the urge comes then it's gone. Good luck on quitting. Except for the weight I've gained I'm really glad I quit. Good luck on the job too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so honoured! Thank you. I am also job hunting (and horrible with customers, hahaha!). Can't wait to see more of your wonderful crochet.
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Debi! This is my first blog award and I am very honored to receive it. Made a very lousy day much brighter. So thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Debi for finding me interesting enough to pass on an award to me. I received another award months ago and will have to try and remember how to get it over to my blog. I enjoy your blog too. It is one I check almost daily and I really enjoy all your lovely patterns, photos and tips. Have a lovely week. Oh Congrats on you getting the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Debi! I am so thrilled you gave me this award. I love learning about my blogger friends and I am so honored you picked my blog for this award. I really enjoy your blog and it deserves this great award.

    Take care,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks very much ladies. And you're all very welcome - your blogs deserve recognition. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)