Friday, September 2, 2011

~ This would of been... ~

...my next baby blankie but my daughter Erica just snagged it from me.  She's going to give it to her friend Katie's daughter, Rory.  Rory is the cutest little girl - I want to steal her every time I see her, but her Mom and Dad are on to me.  Darn.  :)

This is a fleece remnant I bought from Joann Fabrics.  It's from Debbie Mumm's collection.  I love the colors.  Takes me back a little to when practically everything crocheted was either brown and pink or black and pink.  Brown is nice - a very warm color - I should crochet a blankie with those colors.  Oh wait a minute - remember the brown with either blue or aqua?  Those colors are pretty together too.  Has me thinking.     
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. I thought this was crochet when I first saw it and I wanted the pattern! This is a cute piece for a 'blankie'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty "blankie". :-) Sounds like nice color combos for your upcoming project. I like browns too and really earth-tones in general. Enjoy your holiday weekend Debi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wont be long and we will see a new pattern on your blog , :)) the colours and the cupcakes are great :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blankie...love the cupcakes! And brown seems to go well with so many colors, doesn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I like getting ideas for the colors I'm using from fabrics, clothes I see at stores and what others use too. You are very generous to be making all these blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What acute blankie....I have "blanket envy" now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous Blanket Debi, how lovely. Cupcakes, oh yes a blanket coming up this end very soon!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cupcake design, what a great little blanket!
    I also love the colour scheme idea's you've had as well, it sounds really pretty.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)